The College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science pursues openness between science and liberal arts, education with active communication, and a manifestation of harmony between mathematical logic and emotional imagination.
Prof. Ko, Dong-Hwan
Humanities and Social Sciences Educational Curriculum for Undergraduate Students(Office of Academic Affairs: 042-350-4602~4603 / N4, 2F)
The Research Innovation Award is a prize that recognizes and encourages faculty members that have made contributions to research at the College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science.
세월호 선체조사위원회 종합보고서
- Dean’s office: Dean 2214 , Office 2219 (N4, 4F)
- College of Academic Affairs Team (N4, 4F): Asset, Facility 2371, Faculty Inquiries 2372, Academic Inquiries 2373, Team Leader 2379, Fax 2380
- Humanities and Social Science Research Center 8007 (N4, 3F)
- Language Center (N4, 1F) English Editing 8731, Program Coordinator 8732~3, Team Leader 8738, Center Director 8739, Fax 8730
- Gym Facilities (School of Humanities & Social Sciences)
Gym Administrative Office 4812, Gym facilities reservation desk 4813~4, Swimming Pool 4824, RyuGeunChul Sports Complex 4833